summary of qualifications
- Adobe CC ~ Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Experienced with responsive web design.
- Experienced in content management systems; Wordpress and Perch.
- Search engine optimization and Google Analytics.
- Microsoft Office Suite ~ Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Dedicated worker with an almost obsessive attention to detail while staying calm and maintaining deadlines.
- An expert at staying organized and a creative ability to problem solve.
Freelance Web Design
2008 to present ~ meganklingaman.com
Successfully manage web and graphic design projects from concept through completion. Work closely with clients to enhance and draw out their vision, conceive a workable solution that consistently meets client objectives and budget constraints.
Choteau Acantha, Choteau, MT ~ Advertising and Design
October 2010 to November 2013 ~ choteauacantha.com
Collaborated with publisher to translate client’s messages and sales into successful advertising campaigns for newspaper and website. Participated in production of print and promotional items for clients under the direction of the publisher and editor.
Bachelor of Science, Bellevue University ~ 2012
Web Technologies ~ With Honors
Associate of Applied Science, Northwest College ~ 2009
Graphic Design, Prepress Production and Equine Business Management
Montana Newspaper Association
2011 and 2012 ~ First place ~ Best Web Ad
National Newspaper Better Newspaper Advertising
2012 ~ Third place ~ Best single ad idea ~ Black and White
2012 ~ Honorable Mention ~ Best series ad idea ~ Color